- 2 whole organic beets (red, orange or both) – sliced for roasting
- 1/4 cup fresh basil– diced
- 3 tablespoon organic fresh cucumber juice
- 4 cups organic bok Choy- chopped
- 5 leaves fresh Organic Kale-chopped and vein removed
- 2 tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh organic lemon juice
- Roast beets in a preheated toaster oven at 400 degrees for 15 min sprinkled with 2 tsp. olive oil, a pinch of Celtic sea salt and 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice.
- Combine salad ingredients ( bok Choy, basil, and kale) and top with warm roasted beets. Mix cucumber juice with remaining olive oil, Celtic sea salt, and lemon juice. Use a hand whisk to blend together. Pour over salad.
1- Inflammation Nation, by Floyd Chilton, page 25